Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yesterday's Appt

My appt went pretty good, I lost two pounds in the past 3 weeks (woo hoo!). As I expected, the Dr does want to take Bebe a lil earlier than we planned. So, Sailor will be home in about 6 weeks, and Bebe will be born a few days later. We haven't nailed down an exact induction date yet, but I think we're going to try and shoot for about Oct 16. Bad news is, Sailor won't be here for Halloween. I was really wanting him and Princess to get to go trick or treating together, but I guess they'll have to do some other father/daughter bonding.

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm glad your appointment went good. I'm sorry that Sailor won't be around for Halloween but I'm sure they will have some father/daughter bonding. Not to much longer. We still want to see pic's of that belly before you have her =)

9/01/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

So glad your appointment went good. I know things aren't going as planned, but things will go so quickly you'll forget all about your initial plans!!

9/05/2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home