Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today's Appt...

I had an appt today. My Dr said I'm in my 3rd trimester now! I can't believe how fast this is going! He said Bebe is about 2 lbs and 13 inches. She has a birthdate now, he agreed to induce on October 25, yay! I'm so excited! She's head down, which I already knew since she's been kicking really high lately. I'll be going every 2 weeks now and will get an u/s at my next appt since he was too rushed to do one today. He also ordered a glucose test, but I have to fast for that, so need to go back sometime before my next appt. Everything's going great!

Water aerobics and swim lessons are going great, too. Princess has improved a ton in the past week, she's now blowing bubbles, kicking, and moving her arms...just not always all three at the same time! She's still terrified about putting her head in the water, but I'll keep working on her. I've been getting a great workout with the water aerobics (it's everyday, right before swim lessons), I'm really starting to feel it, especially in my calves. I'm getting some sun and gaining some muscle! I've gained 5 lbs since my last appt, but most of it was just since starting water aerobics last week, so it must be all baby and muscle.

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Woo hoo I'm glad everythings going good with you and Bebe. Don't forget we want pic's of that baby belly =) I'm glad you are enjoying the Water aerobics. I'm sure Princess will start warming up to putting her head in the water. I want to get Little Guy swimming lessons, maybe next yr. Take Care!!

7/26/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Wow, I just can't believe how fast its going! You looked great last time I saw you too!!!

7/27/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Just wondering how your doing?


L><(((*>

8/03/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Same here been thinking about ya =)

8/07/2006 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home