Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sailor and Baby News

Sick of all the depressing posts? Finally, a positive one for you! LOL I talked to Sailor yesterday and we decided that he'll be coming home on Oct 21st and we'll induce Bebe (her temporary blogname) on Oct 25th. Why are we inducing 4 days after Sailor gets here? Because I'm insane. Have you ever noticed that when you go to some websites they'll have your astrological sign dates from like the 21st of one month to the 22nd of another and other websites will have it as the 22nd to the 23rd? Well, I went to a bunch of different sites and for Oct, ending dates for Libra/beginning dates for Scorpio were 21/22, 22/23, 23/24...so if you're born between the 21st and 24th, it's kinda confusing as to which sign you really are. The most commonly used are 22/23, but still, I'd hate for Bebe to grow up and be confused, "I thought I was a Scorpio, but this horoscope says I'm a Libra". I'd like to avoid that confusion and since she's due on the 28th, I'd like to let her be a Scorpio. She'll still technically be born on the cusp (18-28 are the cusp dates for Oct), but towards the end of it, it's not at all confusing. I'm born on the 25th and am ALL Cancer, no doubt about it. Anyway, I'm not like REALLY into astrology, but am very interested/fascinated by it and before all the miscarriages, was trying to plan my pregnancies according to astrological sign. Silly, I know. I'm so excited to have a date, though, now I can start counting down! I still have to clear the date with the Dr, of course...after all this planning, I really hope the date is good for him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I think it's pretty neat... and definitely plays on the type of personality she'll have!

I have a Pisces, Gemini and a Scorpio!! What a mix!

7/17/2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home