Saturday, August 12, 2006

10 More Weeks!

10 more weeks til my hubby is home! I'm so excited! I had a Dr's appt on Tuesday and my glucose levels were slightly elevated. So, I have to go take the 3 hour test. Dr said that if he was willing to bet, he'd bet that I don't have gestational diabetes, but gotta find out for sure anyway! So, I cut out the excess sugar (Apple Jacks, ice cream, chocolate covered granola bars) and am now eating a little healthier (Cheerios, reduced fat wheat thins and mozz cheese). I'm sooo missing my nightly bowl of ice cream, though! And yesterday, they were eating chocolate cake on tv, it looked soooo good! Other than that, everything's going great! I'm still in a little pain from time to time (pelvic pain), but it's not too bad. The heat is killing me, but I'm doing water aerobics every day, so at least I get lots of time in the water! I'm 29 weeks today, so Sailor will be home in 10 weeks and Bebe will be here in 29 1/2 weeks. Unless, of course, I have gestational diabetes, then I might be seeing them both a little earlier. I got an u/s at my appt, Bebe is still definitely a girl! I wasn't too worried about that, but it's always nice to have confirmation when I'm far enough long for it to be VERY obvious! LOL I've gained 20 lbs, but I'm still doing pretty good, Dr's not concerned and I think my muscle weight will kinda slow down some now since I've been working out for almost 4 weeks now. I'm getting a nice tan, mostly on my chest and arms, but my face and legs are getting some sun, too. Nothing on the belly, but I'm gonna start using Self Tanner on that to even me out a lil. LOL Speaking of the belly...it's HUGE. I wish I had a belly pic to share, but none have been taken yet. It's been so hard to adjust to living one bedroom. I'm getting so tired of being in this room, but Princess terrorizes the entire house if I let her out, so we just stayin our bedroom. I'm also hating sharing a room with her, I need my space, she's just in my face and all over me all the time! She's actually being good and playing by herself right now, it's a rarity!

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Good luck with the 3hr test hun!!
I will say a prayer that everything is ok..a friend of mine has GD right now and she is MISERABLE!!!
I am sorry your stuck in one room all the time.... Things will get better!!!! hugs!!!!!

8/12/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow I still can't believe how fast it's going. I hope you'll be able to get a pic of that belly, it's always nice to look at way after they are born =) I wish you luck with the 3 hr test. I had to do that with Little Guy they give you a higher dose and then take your blood every hr I think. I hated it they wouldn't even let me go outside to get some fresh air..lol
I was getting a great tan, until our truck started acting up so we haven't been out on the boat in a while. Take Care Blue

8/12/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger water said...

ICK I hate the 3 hr good luck. I am glad to hear u r doing well.

8/13/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I miss you... and I can't wait to see that belly!!!!!! Wanna come visit us one weekend? We'd love to have you and Princess!!!!

8/19/2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home