Friday, August 18, 2006

5 Years!

Today is mine and Sailor's 5th Anniversary! I can't believe it! It doesn't really feel like it since we're not together, but at least I got to talk to him and he sent me a sweet e-card. We didn't do gifts since we just bought eachother laptops before he left. As of tomorrow...Sailor will be here in 9 weeks and Bebe in 9 1/2 weeks! I'm so excited! I can't believe how fast it's going, 9 weeks sounds so short! I'm freaking out a little, though, because I'm not at all prepared! I'll be buying stuff for her soon, though. Our house should be on the market by next week, today is the last day that my FIL's working on it, and then hopefully the cleaning lady will come this weekend and then it'll be ready to be bought! I hope it sells soon, I'm getting tired of paying a mortgage for a house that I'm not living in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 5 years, that's wonderful! Did you see my post? I'm so sorry you two couldn't be together for your Anniversary, but you know 9 weeks isn't long at all! OMG 9 weeks Bebe will be here....

I can't wait for your shower... we're going to have so much fun!!!!

8/19/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sorry you couldn't be together to celebrate. I hope everything goes good with selling the house and it sells quick for ya. Wow timw sure does fly by. Hey Java please take a pic of that belly at her shower we want to see =)Take care Blue!!

8/19/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Will do!!

8/21/2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home