Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Impatient

I feel like a bad mother. I'm so stressed out and I have no patience at all for Princess. She's been whiney and clingy and up my ass and I know it's because of all the changes and because she misses Daddy, but I just can't handle it. She's 2 1/2 and really needs to be potty trained, so I decided to start today. I wanted to wait til we were all moved and everything before I started to make it easier. Well, it seems now isn't a good time, either. I took her to the potty every 10 minutes and she kept saying no pee pee poo poo on the potty. She was wearing cloth training pants with vinyl covers and peed in them. I explained to her that she should go pee pee in the potty, not in her big girl pants. She said no pee pee in the potty. I tried to take her pants off since they were wet and she said no pants off and wouldn't pick up her feet. She refused to take them off and was getting whiney again and I just lost it and said forget it, wear a diaper, be a baby forever, I really don't care. I really don't know if it's ever gonna happen. She's a smart girl, but she really just doesn't want to use the potty. I really don't know what to do. I'm seriously sick of staying home and am trying to find a job now. I just don't have the patience to be a stay at home mom anymore and I feel so bad for that. She's really such a good kid, and I'm very lucky, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm really regretting the decision for Sailor to go to Greece. I don't want him gone, I want him home with me. He's so much more patient than I am and Princess actually listens to him. Every day, we have some sort of battle and both end up in tears.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Your not a bad mom, I just think you need to relax a little, and not stress so much, our kids wont go to school in diapers....


they wont let em right?! LOL

7/12/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You're NOT a bad mom at all! You've got so much stress on you AND you're pregnant raising a 2 year old.... completely normal feelings!

Try what Husker did with Lil'Buddy... tell her the store is all out of whatever she's wearing and that she has to wear her big girl panties. She's such a girly girl, the first time wetting herself or her panties will want her to go on the potty! Give it a try!

7/17/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I agree with what Java said, that is a good idea..
and your not a bad mom at all hun just stressed out...

7/18/2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home