Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sucky News

I got my results back yesterday and I have Gestational Diabetes. I'm kinda shocked and pretty bummed about it. I feel perfectly normal and healthy, I really wasn't expecting this. My doctor's office is setting me up for some diet counseling or something, but I really don't know what to do until then. I didn't really need another reason to be in a bad mood, but I guess I have one now! LOL I'm still doing water aerobics every day and I cut out sweets a couple weeks ago, so I'm trying. Unfortunately, this means that Bebe might have to come a little earlier than we planned. I know that I can't plan out everything exactly the way I want, but I did want her to be a Scorpio and I did want her to be born close enough to Halloween that Sailor would be able to take Princess trick or treating. If she comes early, he'll already be gone by Halloween. As it is now, he'll be leaving the day after Halloween. I guess I'll know more after my appt next week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh damn, I'm so sorry!! :( You didn't have it with Princess did you? At least you don't have much longer to go. Will you have to do anything special after she's born?

Big Hugs!!!

8/23/2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Big Hugs Blue!! I'm sorry that you are going through this. Like Java sais you don't have far to go. Please KUP and Take Care!!

8/23/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HUGS BLUE!!!! Sorry to hear about all that.. But the doc will help you out! A friend of mine has it and she is just tired of being pregnant and the doc did say it would go away after she delivers..

8/24/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger water said...

Oh sorry.

8/25/2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home