Sunday, August 27, 2006

31 Weeks!

As of yesterday, I am 31 weeks pregnant! Sailor will be here in less than 8 weeks, and Bebe in 8 1/2 weeks! I'm so excited! I can't believe how close it is! I'm really anxious about Wednesday's appt. I'll hopefully find out for sure when we're going to have her. We're supposed to induce on Oct 25, but since I have Gestational Diabetes, we might induce a little earlier. Sailor wants to go ahead and request leave, so we need to know! Part of me wants to wait til the 25th so that Sailor can be here for Halloween to take Princess trick or treating. But, part of me wants to go earlier because I've had terrible pelvic pain lately. I'm also a little nervous that if we try and wait til the 25th, she'll end up coming early. All of the babies in my family have been late, but I'm still getting nervous. I'll update after my appt.

In other news, our house is now on the market! It was listed on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed that it sells fast!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Hey,

I am so sorry you did end up with GD.

At least you dont have too much longer to go.

I'll be crossing my fingers for you on the house!!

><((*>

8/27/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's probably for the best. I've always pretty much known that I'd probably get diabetes when I'm older, so now that I have it temporarily, I can learn how to deal with it and hopefully prevent getting it in the future. Me and Sailor are both at risk for diabetes type 2, so I'm hoping we can work on monitoring our diet and exercising to prevent it. I figure it's alot easier to work at it now and prevent it than wait til we have it and deal with the complications of it!

8/27/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger STAK said...

best of luck to you on the impending little one........

8/27/2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats on finally getting your house on the market!!

Wow, just 8 weeks....it seems like yesterday when you found out!

8/27/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger water said...

good luck on the house.

8/29/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Congrats on finally getting your house on the market and good luck!! wow time sure does fly huh?

9/01/2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home