Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Looking Up

Things are starting to look up! Princess is still in a bratty phase of throwing things and thinking it's funny, not listening to me, etc, but it's getting more bareable, lol. I joined YMCA today and am so excited about it! I also started Princess in swim lessons today, also at YMCA. So, once we got home from that and ate lunch, she was tired. Since mornings are generally the hardest time for me, this will make it much easier! They have a daily water aerobics class, too, so I'll be going to that and then Yoga once swim lessons are over. I'm so excited! I actually really enjoy working out in a class, I just normally get bored on machines...so this is perfect for me. I will start working out on my own some once Bebe is here, though. I got a 25% discount on membership and swim lessons, too. I've been able to talk to Sailor almost every day. He found a house to rent and a car to buy. We really miss him, of course, but it's been going pretty quickly so far.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

LOl, aren't two year olds fun!! Just wait till you add a baby to the mix, def an adjustment. I pray you have an "easier" baby than Bing however, at least no colic, LOL

><((*>
Just a lil fishy in a big ocean

7/19/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I know how you feel Little Guy hardley ever listens to me. He is so ornery. Princess will probably calm down once she gets use to everything. That sounds like fun joining the YMCA. I want to get Little Guy swimming lessons maybe next yr. Take Care!!

7/23/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger April said...

YAY! I found your blog again! I had to remember the name since I lost all of my bookmarks! :D I miss having you around blue and hope things continue to get better over the course of the next year. I'm glad Sailor will be able to make it home in October!! I can't wait to meet the angel!

7/24/2006 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home