Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update - Stressed!

Sailor's now in VA and will be leaving for Greece soon. We are all very stressed.

On my birthday, my Mom got mad at Sailor for making Princess eat (we have to force her to try a bite before she realizes she likes it) and said that he always makes her cry and ruins every dinner. A few days later, he went over to talk to her and she blew up at him. She called him abusive, a liar, and all these other terrible things and said that he's not welcome in her house. He came back over to his parents' house, where I was, and told me what happened and then my Mom called me and said all these horrible things to me about him and said that I haven't made a single good decision since I met him! I'm just shocked, we both are, and I just don't even know what to do about that. It was awful. I had already moved my things into her house, so the next day, me and Sailor went over and moved my things out while everyone was at work. I obviously can't live somewhere where my husband isn't welcome. I haven't spoke to her since (the blowout was a week ago) because I wanted to focus on spending Sailor's last week with him instead of fighting with her. I can't believe she's doing this at all, much less right now when I'm pregnant, in the middle of a move, and my husband's about to leave the country. I've since found out that she's spreading these awful rumors about him around her office (his friend's mom works there, too) and the people in her office are now taking bets on how long after he leaves until she convinces me to divorce him! I can't believe that these people seriously have nothing better to do with their lives than to bet on my marriage. I'm just so upset and sick about all of this.

On top of all of that, we've had nonshop issues with Sailor's move. The Navy was making his flight arrangements for him and just emailing/calling us with the info. He was supposed to flight out first thing this morning to go to VA (commercial flight) and then take a military flight from VA to Greece. They had to change his commercial flight to yesterday at 5:55 because the original flight didn't have room for the dog. So he calls Southwest the other night to get info on flying with the dog and they don't accept pets at all! So yesterday morning we were at base trying to get things straightened out. They got him in with United at 7pm and we called them right away to make sure everything was a go. They confirmed his ticket and gave us info on flying with the dog, made a reservation for her, etc. So he gets to the check-in counter and checks his bags. They then tell him they don't have any kennels, so we run to Wal-Mart and get a kennel and come back. Then they tell him they're not accepting big dogs because the plane isn't big enough. She weighs 65 lbs about the same amount as Sailor's seabags...and the people we spoke to at the Airline had no problem with it, so I don't understand. He argued with them for a couple hours and they tried to get him on a different flight with a different airline...no go. They finally just refunded the Navy their money and had him rent a car and drive to VA. So he had to drive all night long. I feel so bad for him. Now he's waiting for his bags so that he can go to base and get on a plane to Greece.

Next screwup...they won't let him ship his truck out of Jax, we have to go to Orlando. And the stuff that he was shipping inside of the truck, not allowed. So really what's the point when he could just buy a cheap car there and sell it in a year...we don't even know how long it'll take the truck to get there. So, truck is staying here.

We didn't get everything ready with the house, either, so his Dad is going to get it done this weekend. We did, finally, get a power of attorney so that I can sell the house and we got our wills done (I didn't feel comfortable with us not having a will with all the flying and him being in an unsafe place). I'm so exhausted and stressed out.

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

ohhh Blue I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Wow how can your mom do that to you and to Sailor. She just needs to keep her thoughts to her self I mean as long as he makes you happy that should be all that matters. (((HUGS))) if you ever need anything or just to talk you can im me anytime my im info is on MO

7/06/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOW hun I am so sorry your Mom is doing this crap.. Why the hell is she betting on your marriage..Sorr but that is just wrong. Do you think maybe it is because she really didn't want you guys staying with her while he is gone?
I would of done the same thing, you dont need that stress right now. I am glad that your FIL is gonna help you get the house done and that you got the POA done and wills done, that is all very important!!!

7/06/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

awww sorry to hear about your mom pulling all that crap about your hubby. You are in my eyes doing the right thing, you stand by your hubby sweetie! That is awful that they are betting on you marriage like that just plain mean.

Man sounds like you are just having a rough time all that while being pregnant. Just remember to take a few days to relax and get your head on straight when ya can.

I too am glad you got the Will and POA, that was very smart of you Blue!

7/06/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Hey girl,
Try to take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy. I know it's hard and I'm sorry your going through all of this. Let me know if I can help.

><(((*>

7/06/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

We talked so you know how I feel about everything!!

If you need to get away for a few days, come visit me!! I'm only 135 or so miles from you!!!!!!! (I made a point to look at the mileage sign in Callahan yesterday)

7/17/2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home