Friday, June 23, 2006

22 Weeks!

I'm 22 weeks now! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I'm getting pretty big, but I haven't gained too much weight yet, I don't think. At my last appt, it was only 10 lbs, but that was 3 1/2 weeks ago. My next appt is the 29th. Baby is kicking and moving, but I'm not feeling it alot. I'm not sure if she's just kicking mostly toward the inside so it's not as noticeable or if I have anterior placenta or what...guess I'll find out on Thursday. I know she's moving constantly, cuz everytime I have an u/s, she's all over the place...and I can't really feel it much then, either. Of course, she is only like 1 lb right now, lol. I've officially started the "waddle-walk", it's not a full blown waddle yet, but definitely has some waddle like qualities. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable, but I love it! Everytime I look at myself and see how huge I am, I just smile...I'm just so happy I've made it this far already. I had no doubts about the viability of this pregnancy, of course, I knew the Progesterone was doing it's job and had no reason to worry. It still feels great to finally be at this point again, though. I love being pregnant. When Sailor first told his friend's wife, she said "I bet she's miserable", he said "no, she likes being pregnant". This girl was pregnant with me with Princess and is pregnant with me again...both unplanned. I couldn't believe she said that, though. I'm thinking "I've lost 3 babies, why in the world would I be miserable to be pregnant?!" I'm definitely not taking anything for granted, I'm so thankful.

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wow 22 weeks it dosen't seem that long ago when we were trying together. I am glad everythings going good, I liked being pregnant to and hopefully here soon I'll be able to go through it again =)We wants pic's..lol

6/24/2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I think you look great...and glowing, well last time I saw you!

Pregnancy is such a miracle... I hated to complain towards the end when I felt uncomfortable, albeit I was still so grateful!!!

7/17/2006 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home