Monday, June 12, 2006

Stressed!

We applied for a loan on the 15th or 16th...and we're STILL waiting for the money! It's a home equity loan and it's been approved, we're just waiting on the home equity department to set up the appraisal. So today, after finding out that my account hasn't even been assigned to anyone in that dept yet, and they're really swamped, and it could take 2 weeks...we decided to call another bank. We applied for a home equity line of credit and thought that it would only take 3 days...but then they called back and said it usually takes 7-10 days, but they'd try to rush it. I needed this money weeks ago! We've already started packing stuff up, we've already started painting...but we have no money to get the storage unit or the new flooring or anything. We have newspaper and boxes all over the place. I'm just so sick of living like this. This is the longest moving process ever, I just want to get it over with!

On the hormonal note...I'm extremely emotional lately. I cry over the stupidest things, but I just can't help it. Ugh! I thought it was supposed to ease up a little during the 2nd trimester. I seriously feel like I just skipped the 2nd trimester and went straight to the 3rd...I'm still peeing all the time, I'm still over-emotional, I feel huge.

7 Comments:

Blogger water said...

It is also the move and Sailor's leaving on top of hormones, it will get better once you have 'normalcy', which will be like for 3 weeks or so I am sure :). (((HUGS))) if you need anything just let me know, I still have some boxes for you if you still need 'em.

6/12/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I agree with water. Try to stay positive everything will work out. I need to get this place straightened up were having the house appraised on Monday. I hate cleaning.

6/13/2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Waiting and waiting makes it worse, I know! But at least you know you got the approval... that's great! :) Now you can get all that you need done and really get on the ball with things.

I'm sorry you're so emotional these days. Think of it this way... if you switched semesters, the 3rd should be a breeze!! :)

HUGS!

6/14/2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW HUGS BLUE!!!
I agree with evryone else, just try to take it easy and relax, you guys got the loan and that is the major part!! Feel good about that, it will get to ya in time!!

6/15/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Hugs!!

i hope they get things movin for you!

6/15/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I agree with what everyone else said. Most important thing is to take it easy and relax. Stress is not good for the baby.

6/22/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

update????

6/22/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home