Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Hope everyone's having a great Easter weekend! Friday was our playgroup Easter Party! The doors didn't get open til late, so me and Java and the rest of our setup crew were running around like madwomen trying to get everything set up in time! It was a great party, huge turnout! Princess had a blast playing with all of her friends, I barely saw her the whole time! I did manage to sit down and eat (since I skipped breakfast, skipping lunch was not an option!), but then was up and running around again! LOL By the time the egg hunt was over, I was exhausted! I started feeling a little pressure from being on my feet all day, so I sat down and relaxed for a few minutes then headed to base to meet Sailor. We went to his shop and visited for a bit, then I gave him my insurance card and registration so he could get new stickers for the van (mine were expired).

Yesterday was a boring day, just sat around the house watching tv. Last night I filled all of the eggs for Princess, wrapped her gift from us (two shirts and two shorts), filled her basket, then hid the basket and all the eggs.

This morning we got up, got Princess dressed, let her open her gift from us, then we went and looked for the basket, unloaded the basket, and looked for all the eggs. I don't think she really gets the egg hunt thing yet. We had to assist her a bit in finding the eggs, but she'd get all excited when she'd find one! LOL I got some cute pics, I'll upload them in a minute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you sat down and rested for a bit, you being preggers and all. Well going to post a comment on the pics one LOL

4/16/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice holiday weekend. I didn't do any egg hunting with little guy, maybe next year. Happy Easter!!

4/16/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a fun fun holiday!!
Sounds like Princess enjoyed herself, glad your gals playgroup party was a success, even though you couldn't get in..LOL
I hope your getting some rest when you need it!!

4/22/2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home