Friday, March 31, 2006

Weekend Plans...

Today I'm just cleaning. I cleaned out Princess's closet and put all her winter clothes in a storage box and then put her summer clothes in the closet (thanks, Cubanita!). Tonight is MNO! I'm so excited! We're gonna have a great turnout! I've already been looking at the menu and trying to decide what I want.

Nothing exciting going on tomorrow. A playgroup friend is coming to pick up the treadmill that Java gave me. Sorry, Java, I'm just lazy and never use it! It's going to a good home. :) Other than that, I think we're just kinda hanging out at the house.

Sunday is the fair! Lawnboy was going last night and Sunday and really wanted us to go, too, so he could watch Princess on the rides (and I think he wants to ride a few kiddie rides with her!). So we decided to go Sunday. Thursday nights are no good for us. I'm excited! I don't know if I'm more excited about watching her on the rides or eating all the yummy and fattening fair food. LOL I haven't been to the fair in years! Oh, they're also gonna have pony rides, I think. I'm so excited, I think Princess will LOVE that! Lawnboy wants to be there ALL day, so we'll just leave him there when we're done and he'll ride home with his Mom. She'll be there all day, too, with her other two sons, but he wants to hang out with us while we're there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo for MNO!! Our group has been THRIVING lately, it's awesome with the great turnouts and activness these days. I love doing things with a large group of us.

As long as the treadmill gets used.. someone needs to use that thing! LOL That's 4 homes in just 2 years... it's not looking too good! LOL

Have fun at the Fair. The kids loved riding the ponies there last year. Have a Funnel Cake for me would ya?! :)

3/31/2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope you guys have fun at the fair. ohh and eat some Funnel Cake for me to =) Take Care!

4/01/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have to eat a funnel cake for me, Java, and JC?! That's 3 funnel cakes! OMG, I'm gonna be sick and fat! LOL

4/01/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Well I dont want funnel cake.. I want an ELEPHANT EAR!! YUMMY!! AND BIGGER...SO eat one of those for me please!!!
Hope you have a great tim at the fair!

4/01/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Sorry so late posting to this. I hope you had a great time att eh fair.

4/02/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home