Wednesday, March 15, 2006

UNO

There is only ONE baby! As soon as the doctor located my uterus on the screen (without saying anything), Princess said "baby". Okay, my little 1/4" baby looks nothing like a baby right now, especially on that tiny screen, but somehow she knew it was a baby. So sweet! I thought that was really cool, kids really are so perceptive. I have a picture of my little jelly bean, sooo tiny! According to the u/s measurements, I'm 7 weeks, 2 days, due on Oct 30. According to my calculations, I'm 7 weeks, 3 days, due Oct 29. And according to my doctor's calculations, I'm due Oct 28. So, I guess I'll just stick with the 29th since it's in the middle. We saw the heartbeat, and everything looks great! I'm so excited!

About the delivery...some of you know that I had complications delivering Princess. I pushed for 3 1/2 hours, had really bad tearing, and was in labor forever. Because of this, and because we're hoping to arrange for Sailor to come home for the birth, I was thinking of going with a c-section next time. I discussed this with my doctor, and he said we can wait and see how I look (dilated/effaced/dropped/etc) and decide to pick a date for the c-section or pick a date for inducing. So, looks like I'll get to pick the birthday for this one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

That's great I am glad everything looks good!

Hmmmm that would be cool to pick the birthday, got a date in mind LOL.

3/15/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that everything's going good Blue =). I bet that was so cute when princess said that . They don't look anything like a baby at this stage do they? I have pic's of Little Guy at 5,7 & 8 weeks and I thought he looked like a little alien...lol

3/15/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Aww how sweet!! I am so glad that everything is looking great and that Princess is so excited! It's so amazing watching all of my friends having babies and watching their families grow along with ours!!!!

3/15/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAVE A HALLOWEEN BABY!! How cute would that be!!
My sisters both had csections too, my one sister is just about 7 weeks now and will have a c section with this one, she is excited to pick the date.. She goes today for her first ob appt!!
Sure glad for your sake there is only one in there!! LOL

3/16/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'm so freakin happy for you, now If my sympathy morning (actually night) sickness would go away, it would be awesome!!

3/16/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home