Sunday, March 12, 2006

Busch Gardens

Yesterday was our trip to Busch Gardens! We had soooo much fun and were soooo exhausted when we left! We rode the skyride and the train, saw some animals, rode some kiddie rides. Princess rode a mini train all by herself! That was her first solo ride ever! I cried. LOL I came close to crying several times over the day, actually. I was just so proud of her for not being scared, she's such a big girl! After the little train, she rode on a motorcycle carousel. She had fun, and then wanted to ride the train again! She also rode some ride with swings, that went around in a circle and up and down. She was fine on it, but didn't really like it that much. And then there were some teacup type things that went around, all 3 of us rode that one. That was the only ride that I could go on. LOL Sailor and Princess also rode on the water flute ride, Princess LOVED it! They looked like they had so much fun, and right before the ride ended, Princess looked at Sailor and said "I like this!". I can't believe she's old enough for all of this stuff! I really wanted to go on the water flute ride with them.

We still haven't unloaded the van, so I haven't uploaded pics yet. I didn't take very many, I was just too busy to take pictures of everything! And we really didn't do alot, the boys (Lawnboy and his friend...we'll call him Sonic because he won a HUGE stuffed sonic yesterday) rode on almost all of the roller coasters...some of them several times! LOL But me and Sailor and Princess had no schedule and just relaxed and did what we wanted to do. We only met up with the boys a couple times. LOL They were busy! I didn't get ANY pictures of Lawnboy or Sonic, we just didn't see them enough! We had walkie-talkies and cell phones to keep in touch, though.

We finally left at 7, but took us like 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot. We decided to go to Denny's for dinner...big mistake! We got there just after 7:30 and STILL didn't have our food at 8:45 when we got up and left. Over an hour! That's just rediculous. We were all exhausted and still had a 3 hour drive ahead of us, no time to wait around forever for food! We got home (after stopping at a few gas stations on the way) at about 10 til midnight. I was so proud of Naala, she went ALL day without peeing! I thought for sure she'd pee on the floor cuz we left her for so long, but she made it all day!

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I want to go back but I don't know if we will have time. Flyboy will probably take my bro and the big girls in may. Poor Chubs keeps missing out!

3/12/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Sounds like you gusy had fun!! I demand pictures LOL
><(((*>

3/13/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

What fun!! I love Busch Gardens! Next time you go you will have us in tow! hahah that rhymes! ;)

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!

3/13/2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home