Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Boy/Girl

Jaws and my friend, Jess, both want me to have boys, but Jaws thinks I'm having a girl. Java and JC both have a feeling I'm having a girl. Lawnboy told me I'm having twin boys. And last night, we read Princess her Big Sister book and after the book, I asked her where her baby is. We do this every time I read her the book so that she'll get the connection. Then I lift my shirt and tell her that her baby is in Mommy's belly. She said "baby boy". What?! She'd never said boy or girl before, at all...just not in her vocabulary. And then she repeated herself and said "baby boy" again. I really can't picture myself with a boy, so I have a feeling I'm having a girl, too, but it's not a strong feeling. I really don't know. We will find out today about the twin thing, but will have to wait a couple months before we know the sex. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

OHH I got excited thinking you were posting about the ultrasound...lol Will check on ya later =)

3/15/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

But I Wanna Know NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

LOl
good luck with those twins today : )

3/15/2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger April said...

did you forget that I said I think you need a boy . . . I think it's a boy too!! I'd go with a C-section if I were you, but that's a much longer recovery period if Sailor has to go back to Greece in the middle it may be quite tough. Glad it's only one!!

3/15/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HMMMM I am still on the fence here... I am not sure what that baby bean inside is yet...
Give me a few weeks of seeing how your doing and what happens throughout the pregnancy, then I will guess...LOL

3/16/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Still saying girl!! lol

Remember when my older two said it was a girl, then after our fist u/s the tech said boy and we thought both the kids were wrong... but they were RIGHT after all!! lol

3/23/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! Princess insists it's a boy. I just don't know. I think she might be right, but I'd definitely be happy with another girl! :)

3/23/2006 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home