Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tired and Hungry

Well, mostly hungry. LOL I've been eating every 3 hours. Why? Because I'm STARVING! I've still been nauseous, but usually just when I'm hungry or have heartburn. I also haven't been taking my prenatals. Sailor already lectured me on it once this week, they're just so nasty! I hate taking the huge pills, so I got chewables. That was going great, and I took them every day before I got pregnant. Right around the time I started on my Clomid, I ran out of prenatals, so I get a refill. The new pills look exactly like the old ones...but the flavor is different. Very different and very bad. So latelyI haven't been able to take them. I was taking them with my coffee so the coffee would mask the taste kindof. I'd have to chew them and swallow them but then I could rinse it out real quick. Now that I'm not drinking coffee, that's not so easy. I think I'd rather swallow the huge pills than chew these nasty things. Maybe if I flush them all and get a refill, I'll get better tasting ones. Of course, I'd be wasting $9, but isn't my baby's health worth it?

Luckily, Princess still takes naps, but I have a feeling she's very close to giving them up. I really hate naps because I always wake up feeling groggy and worse than I did before I took the nap, but lately, I've been tired enough not to care how I'll feel when I wake up. LOL I even put Princess down for a nap half an hour earlier today cuz I couldn't stay awake.

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

When I was pregnant with Little Guy my prenatals were liquid. My ob gave me a few different samples one was the chewables and the other was liquid. I liked the liquid better maybe you can ask your ob if they have it in the liquid.

3/23/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I never heard of liquid prenatal vitamins before, but then again i have not been pregnant for over 8 years. I would try what JC said, cause you really need to be taking those. I hope you get something soon that agrees with you.

3/23/2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I hated my prenatals when I was preg. with Princess too, they made me sick so doc put me on Flinstones!! LOL I had 2 a day and went with that again when I had Lil'Buddy. This time around I was able to take real prenatals and I took all different kinds since he loaded me up with a gazillion sample boxes!

I remember those can-barely-keep-my-eyes-open-days! Hang in there...it won't last forever!!

3/23/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Java's right it won't last forever!!
I always took the reg. old big swallow prenatals, but I just took them before bed everynight cause they made me nauseous!
I don't mind swallowing pills but I have to have the right mind set or I gag like crazy..
Keep on eating girl!!!

3/24/2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home