Monday, March 13, 2006

Heartburn

I have heartburn already! Ugh! I've been feeling nauseous the past couple days, but haven't been sick...the heartburn has been making me nauseous! I finally gave in and took a Zantac, so just waiting on it to kick in. My jeans weren't helping, either. I was attempting to wear regular jeans today because I only have 1 pair of maternity pants that fit (the rest have the big panel) and 1 pair of regular jeans that fit...and the jeans were cutting into me and making me feel sick. So, I broke down and bought 2 pair of maternity jeans at Penney's, on sale for $12.99 each! Woo Hoo! I love them, they're so comfortable! I put them on right after I bought them so that I could make it through the day. LOL

It seems it's the season for boys. Three of the Moms in the playgroup are due in July (including Water)...within a week of eachother, and they're ALL having boys! Crazy! Desert Flower is also having a boy. Lawnboy keeps telling me that I'm having twin boys...I hope he's wrong! I don't think I can handle a toddler and twin boys with no hubby. I'm not due til October, though...so maybe the boy season will be over by then. I really have no preference, I love having a girl, but it'd be nice having a boy, too. Sailor really wants a boy, but we are planning on having more than 2, so I really don't care what the sex of this one is. I am anxious to find out, though.

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I still cannot believe it is a boy!! My friend from San Diego sent me a ton of boy clothes and it just looks weird to see blue stuff in the sea of pink in my house. I just wish it would have been super obvious but it wasn't with AJ and they still called her a girl so I think they know sometimes. I hope for your case it is only 1 in there too, next time you can have the twins!!

3/14/2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger April said...

LOL . . . after Princess you deserve a boy! :D What fun you'd have!

3/14/2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope the heartburn settles down for ya!! That was my BIGGEST problem with both of my pregnancies..UGH!
Glad you got you some new pants too!!

3/14/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh man I had the horrible heartburn forever with SweetPea!! You know I would gladly pass down my endless bottles of Tums, Rolaids and Pepcid AC's!! :)

I have a feeling that you're going to have another girl... just a feeling! :)

3/15/2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope the heartburn goes away, and glad that you got yourself some pants now you can be comfy =) I agree with Java I have a feeling your gonna have a girl to. But will am sending you boy vibes. I might be stalking your blog today to find out how the ultrasound went. Good Luck!!

3/15/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home