Sunday, March 19, 2006

Woo Hoo!

I'm 8 weeks! I take 1 more dose of progesterone, and then I'm done with the meds. The doctor said that at about 8 weeks, my placenta will start producing the progesterone, so I won't need the supplements. I'm so relieved to be 8 weeks. My miscarriages were mostly at about 5 weeks, so even though I knew I'd be fine this time, I was very relieved when I made it to 6 weeks. But now that I'm 8 weeks, the risk is MUCH lower! Of course, being nauseous and seeing the heartbeat eased my mind alot, too!

Not much to update today, been a slow weekend. I haven't felt as nauseous as I did all week, so I ran a load of dishes and took out all the trash, and folded some of the laundry that's piled in the living room. I'm hoping today to do another load of dishes, fold and put away the rest of the laundry, and wash another 2 loads of laundry.

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wooo Hooo I am so glad everything is going good for you Blue and glad you only have one more dose of progesterone to do. I'm glad your feeling a little better =)

3/19/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

YAY!! This is such great news! I'm SO SO SO SO happy for you, and it still seems so surreal!

Laundry, laundry, laundry... wait till you have the baby! LOL

3/20/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YAAY!! I am so happy to hear that things are going so smoothly for you!! Things will start to fly by I am sure!!

3/20/2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Laundry is evil!

Congrats on 8 weeks! It'll fly by now!
><(((*>

3/21/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

That's great that everything is working out for ya blue!

Wow you must have a lot of laundry LOL! Hope you get all you want to done.

3/22/2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home