Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I think I'm Pregnant

My symptoms so far...my boobs are soooo sore! I can't sleep on my tummy anymore cuz it squishes my boobs. :( I've also been really tired and hungry...and when I'm not tired, I still have no energy! Oh, and I'm moody and emotional. I cried watching Related last night. Okay, last week's episode was really sad (she lost her baby), but this week's episode, really wasn't that sad. Sailor laughed at me. LOL I've also been uncomfortable in my jeans already, I just feel like they're cutting into me even though they're not really tight. I wore maternity clothes on Saturday and felt so much more comfortable! I feel like a cow, I shouldn't need maternity clothes at only 6 weeks! When I was pregnant with Princess, I was perfectly comfortable in my regular clothes until about 5 months. While I'm excited about shopping for maternity clothes, I'm not so excited about the looks I'm gonna get when I'm already wearing the maternity clothes and I tell people that I'm only 6 weeks. Good news...only 7 more applications of the progesterone! Yay! I'm almost 2/3 of the way done with it! Oh, and more good news...NO MORNING SICKNESS!!! YAY!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Girl, there is NOTHING worng with wearing maternity already. Be comfy!
Im so happy for you!!
><(((*>

3/07/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hear a lot of women wearing maternity clothes early with there second pregnancy. Don't worry about what other ppl think. That's great that your not having morning sickness I didn't with Little Guy. Do you go Monday for your us? please KUP =)

3/07/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My u/s is next wed (15th). I'm so anxious! I hope there's only 1 in there! LOL

3/07/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I agree get comfy girlie LOL. Wow I cried at Related last night too and I am not even preggers. I love that show and i thought they were going to break Ginnie and Bob up, I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!!

3/07/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I filled out pretty quick with this last pregnancy so I liked when I started to wear maternity clothes, they are much more comfy :)

You should start getting some energy soon, I was so tired with my last two up till about 2-3 mos. and got all my energy back soon afterwards!

Hooray for no morning sickness!!

3/08/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger water said...

I am glad everything is going good for you!! I wish I fit into maternity clothes I am so sick of telling people I am almost halfway thru and I am still wearing sz 8 jeans and my longer tees!! My maternity clothes don't fit (well my winter ones!!) my summer ones fit great so I am sure by the time I need them they won't!!
Yeah on the no morning sickness I really didn't have it with Monkey or this one, so it does happen.

3/08/2006 3:33 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Like everyone else said be comfy!!
Glad to hear things are going smoothly, can't wait to hear about the u/s!!

3/08/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I didn't have morning sickness with Princess, either, but this pregnancy feels so different so far, and I know alot of people that didn't get it with their first but did with the second, so I was a little worried!

3/08/2006 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home