Monday, March 27, 2006

Bitchy

Okay, moody is normal for me...I'm a cancer. But I'm not moody, I'm just cranky and bitchy! I swear everyone has been pissing me off lately, over stupid shit! Okay, I might be exaggerating, not everyone is pissing me off. I am just in such a bad mood and I'm starting to feel like everyone/thing is against me. I think I've been able to keep my mood to myself so far, but if I snap at anyone, I'm apologizing now! LOL Can I do that? A pre-apology.

"Dear Friends...I'm in a bitchy mood and I apologize if I bite your head off in the near future."

6 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

LMAO you are silly I know how the moody thing is being a cancer myself. If I was around I would just chaulk it up to hormones =)

3/27/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

understandable.


Geez, it took me 4 times to correctly type "understandable"

3/27/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You perfectly fooled me all day!!! LOL! :) Hey, your hormones are haywire right now, it's normal to be bitchy. Isn't this the only time you can really get away with it?!?!!

Don't worry, we forgive you! :)

3/28/2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger April said...

Awww, call it hormones, and it's completely acceptable to apologize in advance - especially when you're preggo!

3/28/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Agreed!! You are Pre-Forgiven for your Pre-Apology!!
Completely understandable!!
And Java is right, this is the only time you can get away with it!! So relax and be bitchy..HEHEHE

3/28/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

HAHA Pre-Forgiven LMAO! I will totally accept that apology now, although I do not see you biting my head off in the near future or even at all LOL.

Yep As they said you allowed to be bitchy so enjoy!

3/28/2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home