Monday, August 22, 2005

Naala

My poor Naala is hurting! We went to the store yesterday and when we got home, Naala was limping. I don't know what's wrong with her, but she didn't even go potty last night before bed and I don't think she went this morning, either. She's hurting too much to put any pressure on it at all, so she's scared to go potty! I feel soooo bad for her. Sailor took the car today (even though I asked him not to). He was planning on trying to come home early, but he still should've left it so I could take her if he couldn't get off early. He has a reenlistment today at 10 for one of the guys he works with, so he won't be able to come home til after that. Hopefully it'll be a short reenlistment (I know it's not a big one, so it should be quick) and he can come home and take her to the vet. Even if I did have the car, it'd be kinda hard to take Naala and Princess to the vet by myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Frizbee sends Naala get well hugs n licks.

><(((*>

8/22/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just got back from taking her to the vet (by myself, because Sailor was able to get home to bring me the car, but not to go to the appt). They have her some anti-inflammatory and it's already helped a ton! She's walking around like it's not bothering her and as soon as we got out of the car, she pooped! She wouldn't poop last night and I could barely get her to pee this morning because she was scared to put pressure on her paw.

8/22/2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope she is okay!!

8/22/2005 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home