Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Weekend

I got 3 pages done at the crop last night, not too bad. I had time to do plenty more, but just lost my motivation. I was just in such a blah mood. Today was a much better day, though. Sailor's dad came up and brought us a couch. It's pretty nasty looking, needs a good shampoo, but it's so much more comfortable than our old one (it was Sailor's brother's couch but he moved so left it for us). It's a sectional with 2 recliners and a queen size pull out sofa in it. I'll be happy when we get it all cleaned up and can start spending time in the living room again! He also brought some stuff for Princess, from Sailor's brother. She got a Disney Princess double stroller for her baby dolls (she LOVES it!), a Bambi music box, a folding chair, and a leapard print mini sleeping bag with a leapord that velcros to the top for a pillow. He's gonna come back next week to bring us a swingset, a pool, and a new a/c unit for the house. After he left, we all ate lunch and took a nap! Tonight was our monthly Mom's Night In, but it was also a Surprise Birthday Party for Java Mama, at Desert Flower's house. We all had fun surprising her and spending time together. Families were allowed at this one, but I left mine home. Princess goes to bed at 8 every night and she gets pretty cranky if she's up much later than that. I felt really bad leaving Sailor and Princess 3 nights in a row, but I've promised not to go out next weekend. Part of me is ready to move (we're due to move next year), but I love my friends and I don't wanna leave em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home