Sunday, August 21, 2005

Busy Weekend

Yesterday, I cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes, and spread some weed n feed on the back yard. Then, Sailor's Dad came over and brought us a pool and swingset, so we all set up the swingset and then Sailor and Lawnboy set up the pool. Today...me, Sailor, and Lawnboy fixed the fence and then Sailor filled up the pool and him and Lawnboy cleaned the pool some more and then put a walkway to the ladder and a little area for shoes and stuff. Our yard is finally coming together!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Sounds nice!!
I bet you guys did a great job!
><(((*>

8/21/2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yea, it's above ground. Kinda small, but there's only 3 of us, so it'll work! It was free! LOL I don't know whose it was, I'd assume Sailor's brother's but I don't remember seeing a pool there last time we were there. Guess it doesn't matter, it's mine now! I can't wait to go swimming!

8/22/2005 9:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo...any kind of pool is a nice kind to have! :)

We're getting one for the kids, just an above ground since we're renting but we have to have a fence here first, liability reasons.

Wanna come work on our yard? We just bought a B&D Hedger...the hedges and bushes need major work!

8/22/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home