Friday, August 12, 2005

Coffee!

Last night was coffee night. The scheduled place closed too early, so we went to Books-a-Million. I was looking forward to trying a new place, but I do LOVE Books-a-Million! I decided to try a Lite Mocha Frappe this time. It was okay. It definitely tasted lighter and fluffier, but it wasn't sweet enough. Jaws didn't like it, but I found that when I sucked it down really fast, I couldn't really taste the difference. I might try it again. It's only 1 gram of fat. I don't know what the regular Mocha Frappe is, but 1 gram sounds pretty good. The only problem I have with it is it has artificial sweetener in it. I don't like fake sugar, I just don't trust it. It's Splenda, so I guess that's better for you than the other artificial sweeteners, but I still am not sure about it. It doesn't have that awful aftertaste that other sweeteners have, so that's good. Java Mama and Kate joined us this time, we all had fun talking and laughing. Tonight is another crop night. I'm not 100% sure I feel up to it, but I already paid, so I'm gonna go and hopefully get a month of pictures done. It's a pretty big month, though, it's all of Princess's first haircut pictures. I'll need to order some more pics soon, this is my last month of pics that I have printed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I was so happy to see you last night. I hope we made your evening a good one!! And I'm glad you're going tonight too! You need to be around all of us, we love you and want you to be happy!!

8/12/2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, thanks, Java Mama!

8/12/2005 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home