Monday, August 08, 2005

My Trip to the ER

Sunday morning I woke up bleeding, so went to the hospital to find out what's going on. My first thought, of course, is that I'm having another miscarriage. I'm upset and trying my best to stay calm, but it's not easy. I get an exam and the Dr. says that everything looks fine and there's no reason to believe that I had a miscarriage, it's possible, but the exam shows that I probably did not. We get the blood results and my HCG is REALLY low, but I'm only 4 weeks along, so low is kinda normal. We won't know anything until I get another blood test Tuesday afternoon. Until then, I have to take it easy. I can't clean the house, carry Princess, exercise, or do pretty much anything. It sucks. I need to clean, it's not like the house is gonna clean itself, and Sailor's not jumping to help out. So now I'm home alone, with a toddler, trying to relax. Right! I'm so frustrated. I can't have another m/c, I just can't handle it. I'm not 100% over my depression from the last one, I just can't do it. I'm trying to think positive, but the wait is killing me. I just wanna know. I don't wanna get my hopes up and then get hit even harder if it turns out to be a m/c, but I also don't want to stress out and make it worse. I wonder if I'll ever have another normal, healthy pregnancy.

0 Comments:

<< Home