Saturday, August 06, 2005

Crop Night

Last Night was our August Crop with Jax-Park Scrappers! I got 2 pages done. I was in a mood all day yesterday. I just hate cleaning, and I had to mop the kitchen floor, and was just in a crappy mood. I was NOT in the mood to go out or do anything, but I went and had fun. I need to get caught up on Princess's scrapbook before the baby gets here. I just started scrapbooking 2 1/2 months ago and already have Jan-July 2004 done! I'll be going to another crop next Friday night so hopefully I can get August 2004 done then (there are alot of pictures for that month, so we'll see). I'm still pretty moody today, but it's getting better. We're going out tonight to celebrate the pregnancy. We still haven't decided where to go. In other news...Princess started counting! She'll be 19 months old in a few days and she's counting! I'm still in shock. We were all laying around on the bed, talking about where to go for dinner, and she said 5, 6. I was like fries at 6? What? And Sailor said he thinks she's saying 5, 6. So I said 7 and she said 8, I said 9, she said 10. Ummm, we haven't even started working on ANY numbers yet, not even 1, 2, 3, and she knows up to 10?! So I said 1 and she said 2, I said 3, she didn't say anything, I said 4 and she said 5. I can't believe she's learning her numbers! She amazes me, she's so smart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Thats one smart cookie!!
><(((*>

8/06/2005 6:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't know how she's learning numbers. None of her Baby Einstein movies teach numbers. She has the LeapFrog Learning Table that does numbers, and a Brainy Baby 123's book, but I think that's all. I dunno. Weird!

8/07/2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yayyy Lexi!!!! That's so great! I know that shocking surprise when they do something like that! My Lil'Man can almost go to 20 now and I didn't even know it. He just turned 2 in June and has been counting straight from 1-10 for a while now...but to 20!

Like I said, they have super sponges for brains! Next thing you know she'll be counting to 20 too!

8/08/2005 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home