Friday, August 19, 2005

My Anniversary!

Yesterday was mine and Sailor's 4th Anniversary! He had to work, and was pretty bummed out about it, but I understood. So, I was just gonna lay around and do some laundry. Shortly after breakfast, he surprised me and came home! So, he took a nap and I took care of Princess, and then when she took a nap, we cuddled up on the couch and watched tv, then played Final Fantasy together. After that, everyone got showers and then we dropped Princess off. Jaws babysat her while me and Sailor went out to dinner. We went to an Italian Restaurant. It was pretty good, the atmosphere was really nice, Sailor loved his meal, and I loved the feel of the place. But, I didn't care for my food too much. The atmosphere was definitely nicer than the place we went to for my birthday, but I liked the food better at the other place. Oh well, we still had a nice evening. After that, we went to Wal-Mart to get some movies. Then we came home, I dropped Sailor off so he could set the VCR up (we took everything off of the shelf so that we could paint it, so it was in a box), and I went to pick up Princess. We got home and Sailor put Princess to bed and then we cuddled up on the couch and watched 50 First Dates. It was so cute! I cried. LOL I'm such a baby, I cry at everything. We had a wonderful anniversary, and next year's will be even better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Did I miss it thru the emails? :(

Hope you enjoyed your day! Here's to many more years to come!!!!

8/19/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you! It must not be on the calendar, there wasn't a reminder for it, but I did get an ecard from the group. :) It was definitely a much needed night out...Jaws, thank you sooo much for babysitting!

8/19/2005 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home