Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's a Girl!

I'm in shock. I really thought it was a boy, I just had a feeling, but I guess I was wrong! LOL The doctor said he's 99% sure it's a girl. As y'all know, I'm perfectly happy with either, and I do plan on having another after this, so hopefully that one will be a boy. I would like to have a boy, just no preference on whether it's baby #2 or #3. I guess I better start looking at girl names. I am glad that they'll be able to share a room and I won't have to buy as much clothes. I was finally starting to get into the blue stuff, though. LOL

7 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

awww another girl I knew it =) When I was pregnant with Little Guy I thought I was having a girl and was shocked when they said it was a boy. I'm glad she wasn't shy for ya's =)

5/30/2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/30/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats!!!!!
I'm so glad that we all finally know! I had that feeling it was a girl! :)

5/30/2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger water said...

Girls are so much fun. Congrats!

5/31/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Congratulations, any names picked out yet?

5/31/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nope, I had only looked at boy names. I have a list of girl names, of course, but haven't narrowed it down at all. The name that I really want to use, Sailor doesn't want. I'm so sad, I really love that name...I'm hoping I can use it for a middle name instead, we'll see.

5/31/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

CONGRATS YOU THREE!! HOW EXCITING!!
Let us know some names once you get them narrowed down!

6/01/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home