Monday, May 29, 2006

LOL!

Okay, this is my 3rd and LAST post about the birthday cake, but it's too funny. We just ate dinner and I asked Princess if she wanted some "birthday" cake" (aka mini cupcakes). She got all excited and I told her to ask Daddy if he wanted any, so she goes up to him, starts jumping up and down, and says "birthday cake! birthday cake! birthdaaay CAKE!" LOL So I got us all some birthday cake and she immediately eats the icing off and then starts putting the sprinkles that had fallen off, back onto the naked cupcake. It was so cute. When she was done eating, she said "Happy Birthday, Mama!"

In other news, TOMORROW is the day! I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out the baby's sex! Any last minute guesses? I'm still feeling like it's a boy, but we shall soon see! Oh, and everyone keep your fingers crossed that he/she is not shy! LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

How cute!! I can see her jumping up and down too!

WOOHOO I'm SO anxious to find out what you're having! I still think another girl, though I KNOW you guys want a boy, so I'll cross my fingers for a little winker! HAHA

5/29/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, I don't have a preference, just a feeling that it's a boy. I'd be just as happy with another girl, they're much easier! LOL Sailor wants a boy, though.

5/29/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

BOY!

is my guess, but regardless I hope for a healthy non shy baby!

Im so excited for you!

><(((*>

5/30/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww how cute it's so funny about the mini cupcakes that is what Little Guy picked out when he thought we needed cake.
I still say another girl I can't wait to find out what your having I am so excited for you Blue. My fingers are crossed that she/he is not shy. what time is your appointment . you know I'll probably be stalking your blog today

5/30/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My appt is 2:30, and we might stop by Babies R Us afterwards to get something for the baby...I probably won't blog again til about 5.

5/30/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

That is just too cute with the birthday cake.

Can't wait to hear the news Blue on the sex of the baby. Here's to hoping he/she is not a shy lil devil.

5/30/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home