Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another U/S

I went to the Sanford Brown Institute today for my free ultrasound and the baby is definitely a girl! Sailor got a good look at the girly parts, so now we're sure and can start planning! The teacher there today kinda sucked, she's not the normal teacher. She didn't turn the screen for me, so I could barely see a thing, and she wouldn't tell me the sex of the baby. She said that they're not doctors, so they're not allowed to tell, due to liability reasons. She also didn't give me any pictures. Ugh. One of the students walked us out and told us that it's a girl, and Sailor said that he saw it, too. She said that it was the lady's first day teaching that class, but the normal teacher turns the screen, gives lots of pictures, and will tell the sex of the baby, but not write it on the u/s picture. I wish the normal teacher would've been there, but at least I got my confirmation! I know my dr said he was 99% sure last week, but he couldn't get a very good pic of it, and Sailor couldn't tell, so I really wanted an extra u/s.

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

That sucks at least you guys got another peek.

6/06/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL When Sailor called and said it was all my fault I knew right away what he meant!! Did I jinx you with a girl? Awww girls are so much fun. Your next one will be a BOY!!!!!!!!

6/07/2006 3:58 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Yaay, at least you guys know for sure now!! How fun!

6/07/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home