Wednesday, May 31, 2006

U/S Update

Sailor is still not convinced. He said that it looked like the baby was in the fetal position and it was hard for him to see anything. He also admitted that it's the Dr's job and he's sure he knows what he's doing. I think part of it is just denial, but either way, I went ahead and called this place that does free ultrasounds and we'll be going next week for a 2nd opinion. LOL If they say boy, we'll just have to go ahead and pick a boy and a girl name and see what the Dr says when I go back next month. Until then, I'm looking at girl names and calling her a she. If they also say girl, Sailor's just going to have to face it. He's, of course, happy with either...I mean, after 3 miscarriages, we're just happy to have a healthy pregnancy, you know? But he really wants a son.

4 Comments:

Blogger water said...

You are going to love the Tues group of students they are a lot of fun. I kinda wanna go back just to go, I mean why not it is a free ultrasound. They showed us from about 17 different angles a penis and balls, so there was no doubt, but part of me still doesn't believe it!! It still is hard to see though the screen isn't angled to you but the instructor is really good about freezing it and telling you when to look, plus you have 5 or so students saying what they are seeing. Flyboy and the girls could see clearly.

5/31/2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Awww I SO know the feeling! Remember how many times I kept saying "I just need to confirm it". I didn't like that doubtful feeling that he wasn't really a he...and he wasn't! LOL I'm glad that we had another girl, but I would love to have another boy too :)

5/31/2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope that the next u/s will give you comformation either way, and I'm sooo happy that everything is going good for you.

6/01/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AHH I think it is just his mind saying he wants a boy..But you know all will be well soon!!

6/01/2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home