Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Great Day!

My appt was at 1:45 today and Sailor was able to get off for long enough to join us! Woo Hoo! He tried to surprise me, but I had a feeling he was going to be there. Princess was so good, her and Sailor just colored the whole time! I had to have a full exam (yuck) and then an u/s and the heartbeat. We got a great picture of the baby waving! So cute! Princess loved being able to see and hear the baby! She's gonna be such a great big sister! The heartbeat was 163, nice and strong! After all of that, we talked about delivery (my problems with delivering Princess, etc) and he assured me that we would not have the same problems. Sailor and him discussed how cool it would be for the baby to be born on Halloween (due date is the 28th), but because of delivery issues, it'd probably be best to deliver about a week early (since they gain about 1/2 a pound a week at the end). We set up an appt for my next u/s, May 30th! I'll be 18 weeks by then, so we should definitely be able to tell the sex! Woo Hoo! I'm sooo excited!

Sailor took Princess back to work with him and I came home to pick up a couple neighbors and we went and got our nails done! One of the girls got her nails done while we all chatted and I got my eyebrows waxed. And then I got a pedicure. My feet look and feel sooo good! It was so nice to relax and be pampered.

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

So glad everything looked great and Sailor was able to be there!

5/02/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That's great that everything went good at the appt. and cool that Sailor was able to go.

Sounds like a lot of fun being pampered, I need to treat myself to something like that.

5/02/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey... did I read that already?!?! LOL!!!

5/03/2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger JC said...

that's awesome that everything going good =) I'm glad Sailor got to make it and that you got to get pampered.

5/03/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad to hear everything is going good!! Glad Sailor got to make the appt!
I bet Princess is getting anxious to meet her baby brother or sister

5/04/2006 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home