Monday, May 01, 2006

Bad Mood

I'm in such a crappy mood and I don't know why. I have a really bad headache, it's just gotten worse and worse all day. And Lawnboy came over wanting Sailor to play with his stupid paintball gun, so out he goes, no bye sweetie, nothing, just leaves. I go to bring the barking Naala to him and I get a whiff of smoke (ewwwwww) and there's more people out there than I thought there would be. Plus the sound of the paintball gun is making my headache even worse. I'm just in a shitty mood. I'm very touchy and pissed off at everything. I hate moods like this and Sailor just yells at me when I cry because he doesn't understand what's wrong with me. I'm just miserable.

Update: Once the Tylenol kicked in, I felt better. I had some yummy Arby's for dinner and feel even better now! So glad that's over! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!! Whew... gotta love mood swings! ;)

5/03/2006 2:46 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope your feeling better now Blue!
I hated mood swings..And when people piss ya off on top of them..UGH... Hugs!! A few more months to go!!

5/04/2006 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home