Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ugh

Well, I got a call on Thursday that my appt had to be rescheduled. Something came up and my doctor had to be out of the office. I understand, he's a doctor, these things happen, but I've been waiting sooo long! Anyway, my appt will now be on Tuesday. I'll let y'all know how it goes. It's the first time I'll get to hear the heartbeat, so I'm a little bummed that Sailor can't be there (he has duty on Tuesday). Oh well, at least he'll be able to be there for the u/s next month. I can't wait to find out the sex!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Ohh that stinks. I'm sorry Sailor won't be able to go with you to your appointment. Gosh I can not believe how far along you are already wow 1 more month and you'll know the sex. Time sure does fly by. Take Care!!

4/30/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

With Princess, I KNEW she was a girl, no doubt in my mind! With this one, I think it's a boy, but not as sure as I was with Princess. I don't have a preference really, but I think it's probably a boy.

4/30/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You have more reschedules than anyone I've ever known!!! Crazy!

Sorry that Sailor won't be there. Maybe someone could record the visit for you. Do you have a handycam?

4/30/2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger water said...

Flyboy never makes it to my appointments he gets to come to my one on Friday but only because he will be on leave. AJ gets to come since I will have another adult so she can hear the baby's heartbeat. I have never had a feeling towards the baby's sex, with Chubs I WANTED a boy. At least Sailor will be at the ultrasound.

5/01/2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Bummer Sailor won't be there for the heartbeat, B was not able to make my first hearing of the heartbeat appt either.. But at least Sailor will be there for the U/S!!

5/01/2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home