Sunday, May 07, 2006

Date Night!



Sailor called me on his way home from work Wednesday and asked me out on a date! It was so sweet. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, but gave me my dinner choices (chicken or stuffed shrimp) and said there was going to be an activity as well as dinner. So I was in suspense for a couple days and finally Friday afternoon, he told me we were going to a murder mystery dinner! How fun! I was so excited, I've always wanted to go to one of those!

So last night we got ready and headed out! We had such a great time! The people at our table thought we were newlyweds! LOL We were just so happy to be going out on a date, it's been forever! The show was funny and very entertaining. The audience, well, a little obnoxious...at least the table behind me was. The service was also great. The food? Not so good. The chicken had bones in it, and as some of you know, I don't eat food with bones in it. I'm just weird and don't like eating around the bones, grosses me out. I did have a couple bites of it anyway, but I just didn't like it. Sailor liked his, though. I guess I should've gotten the shrimp, I was just a little worried about the stuffed part. My appetizer was great, though, can't really go wrong with cheese sticks! We also had dinner rolls, salad, and dessert. We did not guess "whodunit", but we didn't really care about that, we had such a great time!

http://www.professorplumsplayhouse.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Awww, sounds like you guys had a blast! Thats a sweet pic too!

><(((*>

5/07/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger JC said...

AWWW how sweet. I am glad you had a good time. I hear ya about the bones...lol Nice picture you guys look so happy and I can see your wittle bump. How cute!!

5/07/2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Again, I'm glad you had a great time, you guys needed to do that. Now maybe you guys can get out a few more times before he leaves for Greece!

5/07/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

WTG Sailor,on the unexpected date night! Sounds like you guys really enjoyed yourself. :)

5/09/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW HOW FUN!!
AND YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!!
I am the same way Blue I don't like bones, I buy boneless steak, pork chops and chicken!
And chicken wings, people laugh at me because I leave so much meat on them, ew I can't eat near the bone..LOL

5/10/2006 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home