Friday, February 24, 2006

Baby, Baby, Baby!

My best friend had her baby this morning! Jalynn was born at 1:55 this morning and weighed 7 lbs, 5 ozs and was 20.5 inches long. I'm so excited! I'm going to go see them sometime today or tomorrow. Jessica (Jalynn's Mom) has been my best friend since 2nd grade. We lost contact for a few years when I lived in Cali, but when I moved back, we picked up right where we left off! I found out I was pregnant with #1 the day that her son was due (while I was on house hunting leave to move back here), and I found out I was pregnant for the 5th time (#1,3, and 4 were m/c) a week after her due date with this one. I was the first one her little boy ever peed on! LMAO! I'm never gonna let him forget it, either, I'll be embarassing him with that story when he goes to prom! I wish she lived closer, I hate tha we don't get to see eachother that often. But we do talk almost every day...and when we talk, we usually talk almost all day long! Okay, I'm done boring y'all, I'm just really excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Awww congrat's to your friend. Such a cute name she picked =)

2/24/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Very pretty name.. CONGRATS TO YOUR FRIEND!!!!!

2/24/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats again on your friends new bundle!! I have a friend that lives near Ocala with a little girl named Jaelyn (pronounced the same)!

How exciting, this year is full of preggos! I'm amazed at how many we have in the playgroup this year!!

2/24/2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home