Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bored and Lazy

I have so much to do and so little motivation today!

I need to:
- fold and put away all of the laundry
- mop the kitchen floor because Naala decided to get muddy when she went outside this morning
- wash/dry at least one load of laundry
- empty the dishwasher

My friend's busy taking care of her baby and her husband is home, so she's no help this week. At least I don't have to worry about dinner. We're having chili and it's already made, so I just need to heat it up. I wish I could just ignore all of the chores and shop, I'm in the mood to spend money. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Hmmmmm, I am with you on that ignore the chores thing. Actually i am doing that right now LOL! Hope you get motivated enough to get it done if that is what you want but if that isn't what you want then girl take a break we ALL deserve one from time to time. the stuff will be there tomarrow! LOL

2/28/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I managed to fold or lay straight all of the clean clothes and put some of them away (while taking frequent breaks to play Leggos with Princess). All that's left is the stuff that has to be hung up...and the socks and undies. I'll probably save the dishes for when I'm getting dinner ready. I just don't feel like doing much today. Just one of those blah days. Maybe Sailor will mop the floor for me. Princess is taking a nap now, so I'm just gonna relax.

2/28/2006 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home