Saturday, December 03, 2005

Great Night!

Last night was our monthly crop, we really should have those more often! All in favor? Stampy came over and rode with me to meet Scrappin Mama. Scrappin Mama was nice enough to drive all of us! Thanks, Scrappin Mama! We picked up ChinaMom and then Cubanita and all headed to Java Mama's for some scrapbooking! I got 4 pages done, two 2-page layouts! Yay! We all had alot of fun, and talked eachothers' ears off! LOL We had some pizza, Stampy's famous brownies, and ChinaMom's cookies! Yum! We all had so much fun, thanks for hosting, Java Mama!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Yayy I had so much fun too!! Thanks for croppin with me! :)

12/03/2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger April said...

I really appreciate the company! Thanks for keeping me awake during the drive :D And doh, how could I have forgotten about Kim's yummy pb cookies???

12/03/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO ChinaMom! I love the (As seen on TV). My first cookie looked like a leaf, is that what you were going for? It was a very pretty leaf!

12/03/2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL Chinamom I'm so sorry for thinking your cookies were a completely different formation!! They were YUMMY!

12/05/2005 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home