Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Are You Jealous?

I went shopping with Jaws today! Me and Princess headed over there this morning and we packed all the kids in her Explorer (NOT EASY!). We went to a consignment shop and found a great deal on a carrier for her. I helped get Baby Bing in it and she walked around to test it out. It was comfortable, so she got it...along with a really noisy ball for The Dominator! LOL He had so much fun with that thing! After that, we headed to the mall and got matching footed sleepers for all 3 kids! Dominator and Bing got red ones and Princess got a pink one. They're sooo cute! I got some hot cocoa at BAM and we got Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Princess actually ate fried chicken! I'm so glad she's finally eating fried chicken...even if it is only at Chick-Fil-A. Now if I could just get her to eat taco meat! Princess was really gentle with Bing, I was a little worried. She even let me carry him and didn't get mad! She was so busy playing with Dominator that she didn't really care what anyone else was doing! LOL They're so cute together, I just love watching them play and making eachother laugh. So, who's jealous that I got to spend the day with Baby Bing? He's such a cutie! And he sure can sleep! One of these days, I'll get to see his eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

ttthhhhsssppp!!!!
That's okay, I will get my chance this week! :)

12/03/2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home