Sunday, November 13, 2005

Time for an Update!

Friday, me and Princess went to the park playdate. There was a great turnout! There were at least 6 of us, plus 4 meet and greets! It was Princess E's Birthday (Java Mama's Princess), she was so excited! As soon as I saw her, she said "it's my birthday! I'm 5 today!", she's so cute! Sailor met us at the park and Princess E rode with me and Princess A (my Princess) to Steak n Shake for lunch. Yummm! It was me, Sailor, Java Mama, Lil Buddy, Princess A, Princess E, and another Mom and her daughter. I'm sure the waiter was confused with Sailor being the only guy with 3 women and 4 kids! We were going to go to the mall afterwards, but Princess A was sooo tired, so we came home and put her to bed. Friday night was the November crop, I ran some last minute errands and managed to make it there on time, despite sitting in traffic for over an hour! I got 2 pages done from last year's Halloween Party.

Saturday was Princess E's birthday party. I got there early and helped Cubanita set everything up. It was a great party! Java Mama was stressed because she was sent to the wrong Publix, making her late for the party. I'm so glad I was there early to help out, I can just imagine how stressed she woulda been if I wouldn't have helped out! I wish I could've stayed to help clean up, but Princess A was getting tired (and so was I!). I was also having cramps and starting to feel kinda yucky, so wanted to get home and relax. Princess A and Lil Buddy were so funny, everytime I saw them, they were eating! They were taking turns carrying around a bowl of chips and Lil Buddy even stuck his whole face in them! So cute! We had fun, I'm so glad we went!

Saturday night, me and Sailor decided to straighten up the living room and garage and set up the Christmas Tree! I was in the mood to get it done, and we were bored, so figured there's really no reason to wait! We haven't decorated it or anything yet, just set it up. We took Princess in the living room this morning to show it to her and she kept mumbling something and saying "tree". Then Sailor turned on the lights, she loved it! When he turned them back off, she said "all done". LOL I'm getting excited about the holidays finally. Normally I just can't get in the mood, I think setting up the tree early helped because when I wait til after Thanksgiving, I just can't get motivated to put it up. So now I'm excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Yea you're a weirdo with the tree. I am dreading that with Chubs and a kitten.

11/14/2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thank you so much for your help on Friday AND Sat!!! I was so frazzled! lol

I can't believe you have your tree up already, that's so awesome!

11/14/2005 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home