Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sick of it!

I'm so fucking sick of dealing with this house! All summer long, I had to deal with a leaky a/c. I can't afford to replace it (or even to fix it) and Sailor refuses to get a loan for it. Now that summer is over and we're not using the a/c...the water heater's not working! I thought we'd fixed the problem with it, it kept getting overheated last year, so we changed the temp and it hasn't overheated since...until a few days ago. Now we have to reset the damn thing at least twice a day! I'm sick of not being able to take a shower when I want, I'm sick of having to check the water heater all the time, and I'm sick of feeling like my house is falling apart! I just tried to take a shower, and the water wouldn't get warm, so I had to go and reset it again and shocked myself in the process because my finger slipped and hit the metal. I'm just so tired of dealing with it! I wish we could sell the house now and be done with it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh that really sucks!!! I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with it! :( And I'm glad you didn't shock the hell out of yourself! Be careful!!!

10/30/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger water said...

I cannot wait for it to be my crap to break!! We can trade whenever you want Blue!!

10/30/2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger water said...

Hot showers are coming your way!!

11/03/2005 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home