Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Appt Today...

Today was my Dr's appt, finally! The results were all good, I don't have any thyroid issues, I'm not diabetic, my body hasn't been attacking the babies...nothing wrong so far! He did an u/s and said that my uterus looks good, so that's not the problem. Next step is to take a sample of my uterine lining on Dec 5th...and then wait about 10 days for the results of that. I think I'm also getting more blood taken on that day, but I'm not sure. After my appt, we all got our flu shots! Sailor went to the hangar to get his and me and Princess went to the hospital for ours. Princess has to go back in a month for round 2 of the shot. After our shots, we met back up for lunch and then Sailor had to go back to work. Me and Jaws just got back from the mall. She wanted to walk around to try and get things going faster and I ended up buying a dress for Sailor's Christmas Party! Woo Hoo! It's really cute, I can't wait for the party now! I'm sooo ready for Christmas, if only I had all my shopping done, then I'd REALLY be ready!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I am so, so, sooooooo glad that you had good results come back. Even though you don't have an answer yet, it's still good to know that all of those things are clear!

You got a dress for you? Oohhhh I wanna see!!! I'm SO ready for Christmas too! Only 38 days to go :)

11/16/2005 8:09 PM  
Blogger water said...

Flyboy is not having one this year because he is a student and they graduate on the 15th!! Last year we won $50 to the Cheesecake Factory. Hopefully next year he will have just gotten home from his deployment so we will be able to go!!
Have fun and that is awesome that everything looks great so far!

11/17/2005 6:29 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

*hugs*

11/19/2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home