Monday, November 07, 2005

What a Week!

Halloween was great! Jaws and her family came over for Trick or Treating with us. Princess learned to say "treat". Princess and Dominator were so cute in their costumes! Last week was kinda crazy. I had something going on pretty much every day. My Doctor's appt was on Halloween, it went really well. I really like my new doctor. He ordered a bunch of blood work for me, so I went in last Tuesday and got my blood drawn. I have an appt next week for a follow-up to discuss the results and what we're going to do about them. I'm so excited! I can't wait to finally find out what's going on! Our water heater ended up dying last week, so Sailor bought a new one and his Dad came up and installed it for us. So we now have a water heater that works! It's great! It holds more water than our last one, and we can set a max temp instead of the hot-very hot meter on the old one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Yayyy on the new water heater! No more baby wipe baths! hehhee

11/07/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger water said...

That's a huge selling point!!

11/07/2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home