Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy Santa-filled Morning!

This morning was Breakfast with Santa at the mall...at 8:30am! I'm sooo not a morning person, and being dressed by 8:30 is a major accomplishment for me, but I made it and was only 10 minutes late (on only 4 hours of sleep and no coffee, at that!). We had preregistered, so we went and got our goody bag and found a seat. It was kinda boring. They had breakfast (Chick-Fil-A), but a really long line, so I didn't bother. I got a Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate (unexpected because I asked for a regular hot chocolate), and it was pretty good! I didn't expect to like it, but it was good! Princess saw Santa, but he was so busy, that we didn't get a chance to talk to him. She was so cute, pointing to him and saying "Look, it's Santa! Hi, Santa!" and waving. We left there about an hour before it was supposed to be over so that we could head to a Winter Wonderland thing. We met Jaws and her family there and went in. They had a raffle (I won a toddler bed!) and we got to shop with our baby bucks. I had $93 in baby bucks (you get baby bucks for doing different things and save them up throughout the year with this group we're in). With my $$, I bought a Potty Time Elmo, a play microwave, some stacking blocks set, a Snow White Dress-up set, and some activity table that has sooo much stuff on it, Princess loves it! She hasn't seen all of it, it's all for Christmas, but I showed her the activity table to see if she'd like it and she wouldn't put it down! I still had all of my scrapbooking stuff in the trunk from last night, so it was quite a tight fit to get all that stuff in there! LOL It was a pretty good morning and I'm about ready for some coffee now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow! Good deal on the win! And sounds like those baby bucks paid off!! VERY COOL!

12/05/2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home