Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Fun!

Friday we went on a Field Trip with the playgroup to Connor's A-maiz-ing Acres! Princess had sooo much fun! We went through the corn maze, went on a hayride, saw some cows and a donkey and roosters and chickens and a pig! Then we went on the cow train! We had a blast! It was such a great day and the weather was perfect!

Yesterday was the 2nd annual Jax-Park Halloween Party! The doors were supposed to be unlocked an hour before the party so everyone could decorate and set up, but they were an hour late. So we had to run around like crazy getting everything set up and ready for the party, but we all worked together and worked fast and got it done! Princess had fun and enjoyed her freedom! Since I was so busy getting stuff done, she got to run around and do whatever she wanted, and pig out on chips! I looked up from setting up the tables a couple times and she was dancing around the room, sooo cute! We had a great turnout and everyone had alot of fun! I didn't really get much time to relax and talk, but that's okay, I like being busy. I'd rather be doing something productive than sitting around chatting, anyway! We didn't get home til shortly after 8, I can't believe we stayed so late! I didn't realize what time it was til I got in the car, time really flew by! It really was a great party! I'm so proud that everyone jumped right in and helped out with everything. I'm a bit surprised at how smoothly everything went, with a group that big, I'd expect more chaos, but it went really well. Guess it's time to get started on the Christmas Party, I can't wait! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Princess was awesome with getting the candy!! She was so cute, sorry Chubs hacked all over her, you can totally blame me if she gets sick, but I am 99% sure it is just her allergies and that we ran out of Zertec!

10/30/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

She was so friggen cute last night when she just moved my legs to go thru them! Back and forth, back and forth.... I had no idea I could be so much fun standing still!! LOL

Thanks so much for all of the help! I'm sorry it was so crazy to start off with, complete miscommunication on their part!! But we made do and worked it all out...that was the greatest part (team work!). It really was a wonderful party and despite me running around and constantly looking for something to do I had a great time!!!

10/30/2005 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home