Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Smart Girl!

My little smarty! We were all playing in Princess's room and while Sailor was playing with Naala, Princess starts to play with the pocket that his wallet was in (his pocket has a flap on it, so she was playing with the flap). He starts to turn around and she immediately turns and points at the lizard on the window and says "Sissard". LOL She's already reaching for his wallet and trying to play innocent.

In other news, I'm now
Mommy. I'm not sure how I feel about it, I like Mama. She still calls me Mama when she wants to get my attention, but lately she's been calling me Mommy alot.

And totally unrelated, I got my first
CTMH order in yesterday! I absolutely LOVE my rolling carryall! I'm so excited! I also got some stamp pads (finally!), the block organizer, and the stamp scrubber (YES!). Now I just need to order some pictures and go to a crop! I'm so excited about my stuff, and I'm so excited about placing my first order. I've more than doubled my goal for sales in August.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh you suck, I want new stuff!! :)

I can relate, I went from Mommy to Mama to just MOM! :(

8/30/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh lord, just noticed you're getting spammed too! These people need to be reported to Blogger!

8/30/2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, Spam deleted! Java Mama, I'm starting to see the pros of going private! LOL

8/30/2005 10:46 PM  
Blogger water said...

You can put on word reconition that seems to stop spam.

8/31/2005 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home