Friday, August 26, 2005

Coffee Night

Last night was Coffee Night. We went to a new place (well, new for us), Sweet Indulgence. The coffee was a bit strong, but I found out that they just switched coffees, so they're still adjusting, they had us test a sample because they've been getting alot of complaints about it being too strong. I really wanted dessert, but after eating dinner and drinking my huge coffee, I was stuffed! I'll have to go back another time. Jaws, Desert Flower, LadyBug, Diane, and Wendy were all there. We had fun, as usual! The weather was pretty yucky, though, it rained all night! Today is the mall playdate, I'm hoping it's not rainy today, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

It's on Baymeadows, at 9A intersection, in the Publix shopping center (across from Winn Dixie). The sample was pretty good, and I had them remake mine and it was better the second time. I felt bad with most of us complaining about our coffee, but at least now they know and can fix it.

8/27/2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

My re-made coffee was good, and the sample was yummy. However, from now on I will pass on the cheese shavings on my cheesecake!
It was great to hang out with everyone.

"Don't eat my beef!"

><(((*>

8/27/2005 9:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL, I'm a little slow, too, it's so obvious, but it took me a couple comments to figure it out. The one that did it for me was the 14 months comment. Duh!

8/29/2005 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home