Friday, July 29, 2005

WTH???

So, Sailor comes into the bedroom this morning, turns on the light, and starts opening and closing all the drawers, and searching the closet (loudly). "What are you looking for?" "My Navy shirt with the seal on it." "Okay, I'll help look." We search the house, while he yells about how he can never find anything in this house (directed at me). I suggest that it could be in the car or in his locker at work. "It's not in my locker." He goes outside, I keep looking. "Hey! I found it!" "Where was it?" "In the car." LMAO! He woke me up with a bright light, starts yelling and cussing cuz he's late (he didn't inform me yesterday that he needed the shirt today, or I woulda tried to find it then), and it's not even in the house. He never brought it home from work, he left it in the car, as usual. He always does this! He'll search the house, blaming me cuz he can't find it, and I'll suggest looking in the car, and that's where it is. Shit! I just realized, I think he forgot to take the carseat out of the car. (I just looked and then called to make sure, yes, he did forget, he's sorry.) Dammit! Guess no pool playdate for us today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Oh no!

we'll were coming to keep you two company!

><(((*>

7/29/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jaws and Dominator came over and the kids played (actually, they fought over a toy remote control). I folded a load of laundry, and right after they left, Sailor came home and he took a nap then when he woke up we cleaned the living room for an hour and a half. The pool playdate ended up getting cancelled.

7/30/2005 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home